Friday, February 8, 2013

Our Upcoming Move!

The past two years, Brandon and I have lived in a small, one-bedroom apartment (see our first few posts for pictures). Our walls are cinderblock, our living room only accommodates four people comfortably, and Brandon's 'office' is a desk in a hallway. Still, we feel fortunate and content in our current situation and are appreciative that my job provides this space for us to live. The good news is that after putting in our time, we're able to move to a different building and a bigger apartment in May. We'll be moving to a two-bedroom apartment with a large living area, which is exciting to me because one of my favorite things to do is host company!

The news of our move is the biggest news we've had in a while. Other than this, our life remains the same - I'm still working at Belmont, Brandon is still writing music (and has had great opportunities), and we're still loving Nashville. God has blessed us with so much love for one another, our family, and friends.  We have so much joy and are so thankful for this wonderful life!

1 comment:

  1. I get to either help you move or be one of the first to stay in your new place (or both!) love you and I seriously can't wait to visit:-)

    ReplyDelete