Friday, January 27, 2012

Mom pays us a visit!

For the first time in her life, my mom visited Nashville, TN. She and my cousin, Luke, came to see Brandon and I over the MLK holiday weekend. It was wonderful to have family here - it has been a while since we've had visitors and it was fun to tour the city with them! 

We hit the usual tourist places: The Loveless Cafe, The Dog of Nashville, Opryland, and the Pancake Pantry. Wee also had a few unique things, like seeing a Preds game. 

Luke and mom at The Loveless Cafe.

Those yummy biscuits at The Loveless Cafe. 


At the Preds game.

On Broadway.

Hanging out with Elvis.

Luke even had his fortune told by Elvis.

Brandon, Luke and I & LP field in the background.

Luke at the Pancake Pantry.

Luke at the Grand Ole Opry.

My mom and I. 

Luke tried deep fried oreos at the Dog!

Boys Scouts on Nashville.

It was a quick trip for mom and Luke, but we had a great time while it lasted & hope they can visit again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment