Saturday, February 11, 2012

The Circus Came to Town!

The Barnum and Bailey Circus came to town in January, so of course we went! Brandon and I hadn't been to the circus since we were kids and have such great memories from those experiences. This time, we went with a group of my co-workers/friends from Belmont:


As children, we didn't realize how corny the circus was - the songs and dances are super cheesy! There were still very cool parts though, especially the lion tamer and elephant trainer. 


I love how they hold each other's tails!

There were a few other acts that were awesome too. There were these two super strong sumo men that lifted more than 1,000 pounds, trapeze artists, and some other act in the video below that I don't even know how to describe:





All in all, the circus was a great experience. We probably wont go again for a long time (I'm guessing not until we have kids), so I'm glad we went this year. 




No comments:

Post a Comment