Saturday, June 2, 2012

New Responsibility!

Brandon and I are so thankful to belong to a church we love in Nashville. We've attended Joy Church International in Mount Juliet, TN for a year now. Months ago, I mentioned in a post that Brandon and I have been involved in different areas of our church - now I have an exciting update about us serving! 

Brandon continues to serve our church in the audio and multimedia ministries and I have been serving as a helper in our nursery/preschool area. Official yesterday, I have stepped into the Assistant Coordinator role for the nursery/preschool area at JCI. It brings me so much joy to give back to my church family and God in this capacity! 

That's all for now - just a short post to update you about this great new opportunity in our life together! Hope all is well with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment