Saturday, May 26, 2012

Partying It Up (Thirty-One Style)!

I remember I mentioned in a post a long time ago that I had signed up to become a Thirty-One consultant. Then, today I realized that I never followed up to tell you how my little side business is going. Today's post will be all about my experience with Thirty-One - if you have any questions after reading the post about Thirty-One (hosting a party, placing an order, or becoming a consultant yourself), be sure to leave a comment and I'll get in touch with you directly.


I suppose the best place to start this story is at the beginning. I signed up to become a Thirty-One consultant in November 2011. I had heard of the company many times before (in fact, I was a frequent customer) and had talked with quite a few consultants about their own experience before deciding to become a consultant myself. I was hesitant to join Thirty-One, because I've heard many horror stories of people who have joined direct sales companies, but everything I heard from the Thirty-One consultants I spoke with was positive- they assured me that Thirty-One was a great company and operated with integrity. They also shared with me that Thirty-One is founded on Christian principles (Thirty-One was named for the Proverbs Thirty-One woman). After much consideration, I decided I could at least try being a consultant to see how I liked it. I've been an active Thirty-One consultant for about six months now and have loved the experience!

I originally joined the company in order to meet women in Nashville & that is still my goal with this endeavor. I want to do my best to make Nashville feel like home and realize that a big part of doing this is to establish friendships in the city. Thankfully, I've been able to meet many wonderful women, some fellow consultants and others customers, and have established great relationships with a few of them.

While meeting people was my motivation to join the Thirty-One team, I've experienced many other wonderful outcomes from being a Thirty-One consultant. I now have an AWESOME collection of Thirty-One products, an income that has given Brandon and I a little extra spending money, and a hobby that I enjoy that gives me a break from my work at Belmont.

I would strongly recommend the opportunity of becoming a Thirty-One consultant to anyone. I've had a lot of fun in my experience as a consultant - it's also been rewarding for me in many ways. I'll be the first to understand any hesitations about this endeavor (I was there not too long ago), but the only way to know if you'll like it or not, is to try it!

If you'd like to check-out a current Thirty-One catalog, you can do so at my personal Thirty-One site: www.mythirtyone.com/SMatias. As I stated before, if you have any questions/comments about Thirty-One, let me know. I'd be happy to answer them for you! Have a great day everyone! 


No comments:

Post a Comment